Maroc Index du Forum

Maroc
Site del Mgharba aynama kountoum ! ;)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

<
nicolette9972 video

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Maroc Index du Forum -> Etudes -> Partagez vos Cours !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Chaturbate-Lon
Invité

MessagePosté le: 08/03/2018 13:19:37    Sujet du message: nicolette9972 video Répondre en citant

I'm going to the movies with some friends and, since you're my boyfriend, I need you to help me pick out something to wear! I have a few of my favorite shirts that I want to show you. I try on my pink tank top first and it's so long I could wear it as a dress! Then I want to show you my purple shirt, because it looks ahhh-mazing on my giant, natural tits. They poke out of the top of my bra and you can see them through my shirt. Next is a red tank top that I bought a few days ago. I love to wear red lipstick, so I thought this shirt would match. I show you how sexy it looks and bend over so you can see my ass in my super short shorts. Last, I try on one of my favorite shirts -- a soft, teal v-neck tee that shows a ton of cleavage! I ask you to come in close to look down my shirt so you can see just how massive my boobs are. I think the teal shirt looks best. Thanks for helping me out! ***Features: Girlfriend Experience, Fashion Show Roleplay, Talking About My Huge Boobs, Bra and Short Shorts, Eye Contact, Giggling, Interaction*** Please Note: This is a non-nude video with lots of dialogue. Enjoy! Don't forget to rate and review!
WONDER WOMAN CUSTOM VID AS FOLLOWS: DIANA PRINCE (WONDER WOMANS OTHER IDENTITY) COMES HOME FROM WORK. SHE WALKS IN THE FRONT DOOR AND IS LOOKING VERY SEXY WITH HER HAIR TIED UP GLASSES ON, WHITE SHIRT WITH SOME CLEAVAGE SHOWING, BLACK SKIRT, BLACKNYLONS AND BLACK SHOES. SHE TAKES OFF HER JACKET AND HANGS IT UP. THEN REMOVES EACH OF HER SHOES AND SITS ON THE COUCH. SHE HAS HAD AN EXHAUSTING DAY AND IS GLAD TO BE HOME AT HER OWN PLACE AND SPEND THE EVENING TO HERSELF. SHE TURNS ON THE TV AND SHE STRETCHES HER FEET ONTO THE COFFEE TABLE AND WRIGGLES HER TOES THROUGH HER NYLONS (CAMERA SHOT OF THE SOLES OF HER FEET). SHE MASSAGES BOTH OF HER FEET SAYING HOW SORE THEY ARE.. SUDDENLY SHE HEARS A A LOUD SOUND COMING FROM UPSTAIRS. SHE TURNS DOWN THE TV VOLUME AND HEARS IT AGAIN... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON SHE SAYS... SHE SPINS AND IN A FLASH SHE TURNS INTO WONDER WOMAN(FULL KIT - HAIR DOWN AND STRAIGHTENED LOOKING SUPER FOXY..) SHE MAKES HER WAY UPSTAIRS SLOWLY. SHE OPENS HER BEDROOM DOOR WHERE THE SOUND IS COMING FROM AND WALKS IN BUT CAN'T SEE ANYONE... ALL OF A SUDDEN THE DOOR SLAMS SHUT AND A MASKEDVILLAIN CONFRONTS HER FACE TO FACE. (GUY CAN BE WEARING A BURGULAR MASK JUST SHOWING EYES MOUTH AND NOSE - OTHER THAN THAT MAYBE SOME VILLAIN CLOTHES IF YOU HAVE ANY) WONDERWOMAN I'VE BEEN SENT BY LEX LUTHOR TO TAKE YOU AWAY BUT HE TOLD ME I CAN HAVE SOME FUN WITH YOU FIRST HE SAYS.. WONDERWOMAN SAYS WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT AND GRABS HIM BY THE NECK WITH HER SUPERSTRENGTH BUT UNFORTUNATELY HE IS NOT HUMAN AND HAS POWERS OF HIS OWN. HE GRABS HER ARM AND PUSHES IT AWAY .. HE THEN PICKS HER UP AND THROWS HER ONTO THE BED BEFORE ZAPPING HER WITH HIS POWERS.. SHE *** COLD. SLOWLY THE VILLIAIN REMOVES EACH OF HER BOOTS SHOWING HER SEXY LEGS AND FEET (FEET SUPER CLEAN AND WITH BRIGHT PINK VARNISH PLEASE).. HE PUTS HIS HAND DOWN HIS TROUSERS AND MASSAGES HIS COCK AS THE SCENE FADES... AND AS THE BOOTLESS SUPER-HEROINE IS LYING HELPLESS ON THE BED. WONDER WOMAN IS OUT COLD. SHE IS BALL-GAGGED WITH HER HANDS AND LEGS TIED TO THE BEDPOST. SHE OPENS HER EYES AND IMMEDIATELY REALIZING WHAT IS GOING ON SHE TRIES TO CALL FOR HELP BUT SHE CAN'T CALL THROUGH THE GAG. THE VILLAIN STANDING BY HER SAYS I'M GOING TO ZAP YOU WITH A NEW POWER LEX HAS GIVEN ME.. AND IT WILL MAKE YOU OBEY MY EVERY COMMANDWONDER WOMAN TRIES TO SHOUT NO STOP.. THROUGH THE GAG BUT ITS TOO LATE AND SHE GETS ZAPPED.. NOW RELAX WONDERWOMAN AND DONT TALK HE SAYS AND IMMEDIATELY HER BODY RELAXES AND SHE STOPS STRUGGLING. THE VILLAIN UNTIES HER ARMS AND LEGS AND GAG. HE THEN TELLS HER NOT TO MOVE AND AGAIN SHE OBEYS. HE TAKES ONE OF HER FEET AND BEGINS TO LICK THE SOLES.. SLOWLY AND THEN FASTER. HE TICKLES THEM AND WONDERWOMAN LAUGHS AND BEGS HIM TO STOP.. HE TELLS HER NOT TO TALK AND SHE IMMEDIATELY IS QUIET.. HE TICKLES THEM SOME MORE AND THEN WORKS ON THE OTHER FOOT. HE THEN STRIPS NAKED APART FROM HIS MASK AND COMMANDS WONDER WOMAN TO GIVE HIM A FOOT-JOB WHICH SHE DOES. WHEN HE IS ROCK HARD HE TELLS WONDERWOMAN TO LICK HIS BALLS AND SUCK THEM BEFORE GETTING HER TO SUCK HIS COCK AND SQUEEZING HIS ASS . SHE SUCKS HIS COCK WHILE SQUEEZING HIS ASS CHEEKS. HE TELLS WONDER-WOMAN TO TURN AROUND FACE DOWN ON THE BED. HE HIKES UP HER SKIRT AND SPANKS HER BUM SEVERAL TIMES. HE SPANKS EACH CHEEK A FEW TIMES AND THEN PULLS HER PANTIES OFF. HE SPREADS HER ASSHOLE AND STARTS TO RIM HER WHILE SHE MOANS. HE THEN BURIES HIS THUMB INTO HER ASSHOLE AND MAKES HER TO SUCK IT AND TASTE HER ASS. HE TELLS WONDER WOMAN TO REMOVE THE REST OF HER CLOTHES. ONCE SHE IS NAKED HE COMMANDS HER TO PERFORM 69 ON HIM. AFTER A FEW MINS OF THIS HE TELLS HER TO FUCK HIM LIKE AN A-N-I-M-A-L AND ENJOY IT.. THEY FUCK HARD, ROUGH AND PASSIONATELY IN AS MANY POSITIONS AS POSSIBLE. WHILE IN DOGGY AND MISSIONARY HE TICKLES THESOLES OF HER FEET. WHILE IN DOGGY HE ALSO FINGERS HER ASSHOLE AND SPANKS HER BED/ TUGS HER HAIR.. A FEW MORE POSITIONS UNTIL HE FINISHES WITH A HUGE CUMSHOT IN HER FACE. HE THEN TIES HER ARMS BEHIND HER BACK AND GAGS HER. HE TELLS HER ITS NOWTIME TO SEE LEX WHO IS GOING TO ABSOLUTELY HUMILAITE HER.. HE CARRIES HER OUT OF THE ROOM ON HIS BACK WHILE SHE BEGS HIM NOT TO TAKE HER THROUGH THE GAG.. THE SCENE ENDS
I read that it's important to keep things interesting, so I've decided to turn on my webcam and be naughty for Daddy. I want to make a sweet and sexy little video so, I strip out of my cute outfit, plug myself with a sparkly butt plug, and use my glass dildo to make myself cum. I cum hard while thinking about Daddy stroking his cock to me, watching me tease, and seeing my pussy get nice and creamy
https://cbcam2cam.com/tamaramilano

I consider this to be one of my best dances on cam. It had everything. Cool bendy moves, sexy tease, yoga pants even a chair dance section. You'll love it
ALL HAND DEEP IN ASS TO WRIST + 46 CM DILDO ANAL INSERTION and CUM xD (:
The tenth and final clip in my Skyler Synns Best Mates Daughter video
https://cbcam2cam.com/krisztina_o-chaturbate-19-01-18

Follow my lights, and listen to my moans. Watch the water reflect off of my wet body. You don't need to see me to make you cum
I was with a guy at the public viewing. On the way home we were arguing because I had flirted with a few other guys while the game was running. He just threw me out of the car and I had to walk home tipsy. There I met a seemingly nice guy who just made ??a pee break. He offered me to drive me into town. In the car, but he felt like messing around with me, which I also had insane lust. I sucked his cock and we fucked really horny on the hood. When I was moaning to orgasm, I went before him on my knees to receive his insane thick cum loads with my face. But then it happened, he got into his car, drove off and has me totally cum covered left standing there. What an asshole
Watch me start totally naked and play with my hitachi. When I get wet, I'll put on some gray yoga pants and squirt until it gets soaking wet
https://cbcam2cam.com/linda_lawrence
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 08/03/2018 13:19:37    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
nicolette9972 video'); return false;">     Email this topic to a friend-->

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Maroc Index du Forum -> Etudes -> Partagez vos Cours ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1
Réponse rapide:
Pseudo: 

Smilies
Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation